• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

Chicago would be like a fuckin Disney land for melo. He will be the offense for a team loaded with guys that will play defense for him.

Oh shit wall what was that

Velcro Fly

This is why I hardly ever watch the NBA. Joey Crawford is a fucking disgrace. The Bulls have every right to complain when he missed about 4 calls at the end of regulation.

BadAss2961

chCWy9K.png

Brashnir

Wizards couldn't make a free throw and played a terribly lazy third quarter offensively, yet hung in there and won a game they probably didn't deserve.

They'll blow at least one of the next two in DC. Way too complacent.

Apath

Yes, let us not have our best shooter on the floor in the playoffs, in overtime, with one chance left. Great coaching.
Seriously I am fucking baffled. We're going with Hinrich who was trying to make enough bricks to build a house? Every time he took a shot or looked like he was about to my heart would skip a beat.

Apath

This team's just not talented enough. I'm still pissed they refused to tank.

Even still, I wouldn't be shocked if they were to come back and beat Washington.
We can do it, but I am seriously questioning Thibs. Why is Dunleavy consistently out when we need him?

This team's just not talented enough. I'm still pissed they refused to tank.

Even still, I wouldn't be shocked if they were to come back and beat Washington.
Of course they're not, it has playoff fodder written all over it. But if Rose somehow miraculously comes back in great shape and we also somehow get Melo I like our chances for a chip. Then and only then.

BadAss2961

We can do it, but I am seriously questioning Thibs. Why is Dunleavy consistently out when we need him?
Dunleavy absolutely should've been in instead of Kirk down the stretch.

Let's not go crazy with Thibs bashing though. He's a great coach working with a seriously flawed team.
Of course they're not, it has playoff fodder written all over it. But if Rose somehow miraculously comes back in great shape and we also somehow get Melo I like our chances for a chip. Then and only then.

Melo really could turn things around. We're just a scorer like him away from Bulls/Heat being a foregone conclusion every year in the ECF, and that's not even counting Rose.

Melo might look at these games and not like what he's seeing though.

Cloudy

Banned
Not sure Melo can leave the Knicks after all his "I'm coming home" nonsense. The big mistake was allowing Knicks to give up so much in that trade. He should have left Denver as a FA

Dunleavy absolutely should've been in instead of Kirk down the stretch.

Let's not go crazy with Thibs bashing though. He's a great coach working with a seriously flawed team.

Melo really could turn things around. We're just a scorer like him away from Bulls/Heat being a foregone conclusion every year in the ECF, and that's not even counting Rose.

Melo might look at these games and not like what he's seeing though.

You are seriously overestimating the black hole that is Melo. He'll shoot you out of twice as many games as he helps win. This roster plus Melo isn't a lock for anything other than even worse team shooting percentages.

Cloudy

Banned

Bulls just don't score enough and Wiz don't rely on one guy that the Bulls can focus on. If Wiz play seriously at home, this should be a sweep. They are the better team and it's not really close.

Brashnir

You are seriously overestimating the black hole that is Melo. He'll shoot you out of twice as many games as he helps win. This roster plus Melo isn't a lock for anything other than even worse team shooting percentages.

yeah, I view Melo as anathema to winning, unless he's on a team like the Olympic team where he has to take a back seat.

Cloudy

Banned

You're underestimating Melo IMO. Melo is a much better player than Rose and Bulls were an elite team with Rose healthy.

All they need is a guy who can get his own shot consistently while producing. And Melo can actually shoot from outside unlike Rose.

Melo, another shooter or 2 and the current Bulls core could challenge Miami.

You're underestimating Melo IMO. Melo is a much better player than Rose and Bulls were an elite team with Rose healthy.

All they need is a guy who can get his own shot consistently while producing. And Melo can actually shoot from outside unlike Rose.

Melo, another shooter or 2 and the current Bulls core could challenge Miami.

No NBA team is winning a championship with Carmelo as their best player.

Top Bottom