• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

Cloudy

Banned
C-Webb is right. No designed play there is very unprofessional. Out of a timeout in a late-game situation...you can't be running freelance ball

overcast

Yep stealth. If you watched them play, their half court offense is just terrible. No ball movement, no synchronization.

Harden can't play D, shit the team can't. We'll see if they show up on the road. Doubt Portland doesn't take 1.

There's a good chance this series will end in a sweep.
- Harden is not and never will be an elite NBA player.
- McHale is a below-average coach
- The Rockets are still subpar defensively away from the basket.

Ugh.

I'll be surprised if this series comes back to Houston for a game 5.

Also, why is McHale suddenly relying on the Asik/Howard combo? I thought we learned that didn't work early in the season...and now McHale decides the playoffs are a good time to re-experiment. He needs to be fired, but Morey will probably give him a 3 year raise extension.

Cloudy

Banned
Also, why is McHale suddenly relying on the Asik/Howard combo? I

Ridiculous to do that as opposed to doubling LMA. Portland role-players aren't that good and Beverly was containing Lilliard as best as you can

Aldridge looks like the love child of the yellow guy from Sin City and the Depraved Ones from Demon's Souls.

N9ovVvv.jpg

m3Ulks3.jpg

AcridMeat

Banned
Didn't see the Mavs/Spurs game but wow I'm impressed.

LMA getting his is nice to see. I know some family will be proud of these last two games.

McHale and Harden were destined for each other.

I wish Beal would get a gif like that with a "Beal with it" instead.

Man fuck the Rockets. And fuck Harden. Just quits. Goddamn this team. Hope we fire McFail

Harden's demeanor in tough games isn't what you would want from the leader of the team. If he can't score he is a non factor at all. Brain farts , hero ball, no D etc.

Mavs are this close to being up 2-0 heading home
Yeah and I thought spurs would annihilate Mavs in like 4-5 games. But from the last two games, I say the struggle is real for spurs. Rick Carlisle is the man.

Well Rockets...at least you didn't lose by 40.

I don't see how the Warriors will deal with the Clippers tomorrow. David Lee is a horrible matchup against halfway decent power forwards, and the Clippers bench is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than the Warriors bench.

:(

otapnam

For what they're paying him, the scheme shouldn't matter. Kobe ignored the triangle half the time Phil Jackson coached the Lakers.

5 million this year?

Don't throw out his salary as the reason. Do you even watch rockets games?

Option 1 throw to dwight
Option 2 harden iso
Option 3 jack a 3
Option 4 harden iso

Oh yeah. And u just compared lin to kobe? Come on man

Top Bottom