• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

Vorheez

Saw that edit Overcast haha, but that's the point, LAs game is just better. He has a better understanding of the game than Dwight does and doesn't need coaching

Cloudy

Banned
Saw that edit Overcast haha, but that's the point, LAs game is just better. He has a better understanding of the game than Dwight does and doesn't need coaching

Eh, it's basketball skill not understanding. LMA would still be good if he was a 6-6 player. Dwight not so much

overcast

They're different players. Not comparing them, but Dwight is good. People like to pretend he's not. Whether that's talent or physical ability.

We need Harden to step the hell up.

overcast

Yeah, LMA is playing out of his mind. I mean, I knew damn well how great he is cause he always torches us, but maybe draw something up to contest better?

If Harden doesn't play with some effort we're looking at goin to Portland down 2-0, which is series over. Get out of here with that bum ass ball.

Sumidor

Soooooo. I'm not watching the game. But what's going on? I figure after game 1, Houston would try to shut LMA down as their main game plan.

Brashnir

Portland's offense without Aldridge is just jack up questionable 3s.

edit - as I say that they actually get a couple decent looks and knock them down.

Top Bottom