• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

Omzz

lowry and val are the only dudes who showed up to play. inexperience showin up. pretty much why i think nets would take this series.

derozan was garbage and ross got bulied. if it continues like this they'll be out in no time. but i still hope

edit: sigh. time for this gs and lac

lil smoke

Banned
Well you really needed that game. I think the Nets are slumpy enough to pass a game at home as well. You MUST win the next game, and hone in on the Nets deficiencies better, watch more season tape, the flaws are in there. Otherwise, one of those guys, like Thornton, Blatche, Plummly will get hot, and you'll need an answer.

That was a good game, I think the Raps played well considering your second best player got over pressured, but now that it's out the way, things will change.

I'll see you guys, what is it, Tuesday? Definitely will be here on the friday game.

lil smoke

Banned
I just finished the Nets game, switched to the Mets and saw then getting shut out, I threw my remote and completely broke it. I'm done for the weekend, unless I physically touch the buttons on the unit.

I have a new remote coming by wednesday. This sucks.

This is what happens when you have a couple of early beers for the playoffs.

I just finished the Nets game, switched to the Mets and saw then getting shut out, I threw my remote and completely broke it. I'm done for the weekend, unless I physically touch the buttons on the unit.

I have a new remote coming by wednesday. This sucks.

This is what happens when you have a couple of early beers for the playoffs.

Can your cellphone act as a remote? My HTC one can, saved me when someone put the remote underneath the dog bed and cannot find it for an entire evening.

Edit wow that's a clear path.

Nice pass Crawford

I was coaching soccer and then teaching my son to swim, so I missed the earlier games.

20 minutes, 1-5 FGs. Keep getting dem checks, Garnett!

Hz5di.png

Crawford flicked the ball like nothing

Cloudy

Banned
Crawford so dirty. And it was looking like he might be done for the year. I like the Clipps to win the West if healthy

Top Bottom