• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

Shun

Griffin's Technical Fouls apply to the Playoffs as well IIRC, anymore technical fouls he gets suspended one game each.

Such a shame the Dubs are missing Bogut, the Dubs are definitely contender material and Harrison Barnes is just gonna get better.

Officiating has been garbage for Warriors and Clips thus far. Refs are trying to call it tight because they know there's bad blood between both teams but they're doing so at the expense of killing the game's flow.

Shun

Officiating has been garbage for Warriors and Clips thus far. Refs are trying to call it tight because they know there's bad blood between both teams but they're doing so at the expense of killing the game's flow.

Real talk, horrible calls on both sides. I've noticed it more so on the Warriors though.

Shun

How long is bogut out?

Fractured Ribs, he's out for the series and possibly the entire Playoffs.

Both teams are equally handicapped.

I'm a Dubs fan and I hope they beat FlopCity and win the series. They definitely deserve to move on and face OKC.

Heat ain't sweeping the Bobcats as long as Al Jefferson is out there doing his thing.

Clips are sweatin. Warriors played not that great and already up by 9.

nah these guys are mad about what happened so they dont want to come back to gaf. that other site is down so they should come here,that site sucks and its down all the time.

Oh shit Giri gon get ya on the other side, hehe.

Top Bottom