• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

I dont see that Rihanna gif...pm???
Hmmm.
RihannaGroovinBrooklyn.gif

effzee

Its not like they didn't know he was a racist before they agreed to let him sign their checks.

Yup!

His racism has been well known for a while now. What's really shocking is how or why he is allowed to continue on. Why do players not call him out? Black coaches?

Everyone seems to look over it so long as he is signing their paychecks.

And on the NBA league level, don't get how other owners and the comish haven't done anything about it.

zychi

Banned
Yup!

His racism has been well known for a while now. What's really shocking is how or why he is allowed to continue on. Why do players not call him out? Black coaches?

Everyone seems to look over it so long as he is signing their paychecks.

And on the NBA league level, don't get how other owners and the comish haven't done anything about it.

He's a weird racist tho. His gf is black.

I'm not condoning what he said, but specifically mentioning Magic Johnson might have something to do with the Lakers v Clips stuff.

Brinbe

Good news, the Clippers will soon have a decent owner and the league will be rid of a reprehensible owner and human being.

Vorheez

Good news, the Clippers will soon have a decent owner and the league will be rid of a reprehensible owner and human being.
I can't tell if you're serious. Are you referring to the statement issued by Mike Bass? It didn't appear he was alluding to anything regarding change of position or even punishment.

Is there a different source I'm unaware of?

Apath

Just heard the guys talking about the Donald Sterling controversy during half time. I agree: the dude needs to be fucking suspended ASAP. I really hope this doesn't negatively impact the Clippers.
Watched this about 20 times in a row. So good.
The Pacers are so done. Worst first seed ever
CJ Watson cannot catch a break. First 2012 with the Bulls vs the 76ers, now 2014 with the Pacers vs the Hawks.

only been able to catch the highlights so far. but holy shit. the 1st round in then west looks to have some of the most intense matches i've seen in some years.

particularly thunder vs grizzlies. jesus. and lamarcus aldridge. christ. dude's on some molten lava level fiery hot shit.

Brashnir

So donald sterling huh?

Wonder if this will turn into a massive sideshow for the clips

After listening to the tape, I just don't get it; It's the weirdest form of racism ever. It's cool to like and love minorities, but it's not cool to associate with them in public.

It's like the exact opposite of the "I'm not racist - look at my black friend" stereotype.

I can't even imagine what's going on inside that dude's head.

Top Bottom