• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

Rockets' players are jerks. Lin got batted down and no one helped him up for like 20 seconds (Parsons). Howard just talked to the ref. Harden was just wandering and staring at Lin on the floor.

Great chemistry.

AcridMeat

Banned
I kinda feel bad for Houston. This is getting embarrassing.
I just hope for Houston's sake they end up firing McHale over it. He's been a garbage coach forever and maybe someone they bring in will smack drunk Harden to play something that resembles D.

Edit: LMAO that lay up wow.

knicks

How many fucking fouls are we going to have? I don't think they played over 30 seconds of basketball in this OT without an interruption foul. And Aldridge is taking shitting shots with over 12 seconds left on the shot clock.

Knox

I just hope for Houston's sake they end up firing McHale over it. He's been a garbage coach forever and maybe someone they bring in will smack drunk Harden to play something that resembles D.
At this point I'm kinda hoping for a sweep just so the McHale dump is that more obvious. There's a crazy amount of talent on this team. I hate that the team I grew up with are a bunch of underachievers. Even if the Rox somehow pull this out they're doing it on sheer talent alone, and that will never take them far enough.

Top Bottom