• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

Jonm1010

Banned
6-19
8-28
13-35

I don't even need to say who's stats those are, everyone knows.

Most overrated player in the game today. Thank god he has guys like Troy Daniels to bail him out.

overcast

Did everyone forget that the first game went to OT and Rox had a nice lead before blowing it? We aren't playing that well, but this series is very close.

see5harp

6-19
8-28
13-35

Most overrated player in the game today. Thank god he has guys like Troy Daniels to bail him out.

Just like with Westbrook. You take the good with the bad. It's hard to believe a single player can take that many shots.

Jonm1010

Banned
Just like with Westbrook. You take the good with the bad. It's hard to believe a single player can take that many shots.
I think both teams would be better off without their ballhogs that often kill the flow of the team and take away shots from their best players. At least IMO.

Give durant a Rajon Rondo or Chris Paul and that team would be a finals team.

To me Westbrook and Harden are the type of guys that will get 1 or 2 good wins in a series but kill you in the long run.

overcast

If the Spurs had gotten one rebound they'd be defending champions. My point is so the fuck what? You either win or you lose.
Not saying we won them, I'm saying that the games are close. You make it sound like there is no competition and you'll win 2 straight. We'll see. I'm far from confident in these Rockets, but it hasn't been a cake walk for you guys either.

see5harp

Not saying we won them, I'm saying that the games are close. You make it sound like there is no competition and you'll win 2 straight. We'll see. I'm far from confident in these Rockets, but it hasn't been a cake walk for you guys either.

That's exactly what I would take with it. Same with the Warriors. I mean neither Steph nor Klay has had a single good game yet and the last two games came down to the wire. The Rockets have been in every game despite Harden shooting abysmally bad.

CSX

6-19
8-28
13-35

Pshh he was just honoring T-mac's 13 pts in 35 secs tonight :p

MechDX

BmIEZjiCIAAQ6Z4.jpg:large

lulz

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Every game this round seems destined to reach Game 7. Well except Heat-Bobcats. But that's mostly thanks to Big Al's injury.

Has parity reached the NBA?!
no

I really hope the rockets can pull off the 4th time in NBA history for a team to come back from being down 0-2. C'mon guys lets win Sunday.

Top Bottom