• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

Vorheez

wtf there wasn't many competition for them. I dont think a 3rd is guaranteed,lets wait and see.
Nahh you're right breh, I still expect the Pacers to give the Heat a run for their money and I actually picked them to win the East.

I'm just tired of all the childish bullshit associated with the Heat winning titles. They're a great team with the best player in the world. Deal with it. No amount of bitterness will change the fact the Heat beat your team, ya know?

And here come my Grizz, finally!

trixx

What the hell happened? Went out The grizz down 12 points going to 4th and they come back?

Playoffs doesn't dissapoint.

You can't perform as well as KD did in the red season and then play like this in the playoffs. I dont care how well the Grizzlies and Tony Allen are defending you.

Vorheez

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if this went OT, playoffs have been crazy this year.

Annnnd what do ya know. Tied. What a stupid ass turnover, nice pass

Owzers

24 points by Jackson. Nah this isn't right. Come on Grizzlies, quit messing around you're going to lose like i said you were and i don't like being right.

Top Bottom