• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

ISOM

I feel sorry for mchale. I hope he gets to keep his job. It's not his fault that his superstar is a tin man and his team is full of low iq players.

2014-04-2721_40_44.gif

2014-04-2721_36_55.gif

Love how physical this series has been almost like a wrestling match.

overcast

lol best game d12 had in ages in playoffs and rockets still lose
Howard has played well in every game but the first. Don't know what you're on about.

GG Portland. Evenly matched teams tbh, fucking fun to watch. We're going to lose, but it's in the best/worst way.

Mchale has to go. Somebody can get Harden to be a much better/smarter player. Daniels looks like he deserves more playing time.

CSX

I hate your team all the time lol

idk why, but harden and Howard are like my two least fav players

I have to cheer for them. Living there and all :p

Harden has degressed drastically since beginning of season. Pisses me off.

McHale is well...McHale

Jeremy Lin needs to go away asap

Refs were terrible all around, but Lin singlehandedly lost us the game. All the dude has to do is not fucking dribble and hold the ball, and we win.

I have to cheer for them. Living there and all :p

Harden has degressed drastically since beginning of season. Pisses me off.

McHale is well...McHale

Jeremy Lin needs to go away asap

I wish we could, but we paid him heavily to retain the Asian fanbase lost by Yao Mings retirement. So I don't see us trading him

Mashing

Even with Lin's fuck up, the replay show Mo Williams foot out of bounds when he tosses it back into play. Refs of course miss the whole fucking thing.

Even with Lin's fuck up, the replay show Mo Williams foot out of bounds when he tosses it back into play. Refs of course miss the whole fucking thing.

And BS flagrant and phantom out of bounds call on Dwight but the rockets shouldn't have let them get back in it in the first place.

Top Bottom