• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

Stephen A calling out the LA NAACP. Damn
don't think it means much coming from him on a espn show though but maybe
The timing of that award and the tape coming out couldn't be any better lol. I was surprised naacp was about to give him award. Dudes history is suspect. No way he should be even in consideration in the first place.

Gota be the swaggiest strut I've seen someone playing basketball ever did.

giphy.gif

OT kinda updated some (old) pics and (older) gifs.

Vorheez

Huh. Jefferson sitting out this game but says he will come back game 5 if the Bobcats win...

Hopefully the Heat win tonight then so Big Al gets the rest he desperately needs. His injury is nothing to mess around with, especially if the Bobcats hope to build around him and Walker.

the old server is back up (giririsssssss or whatever) but we won't be using that spot anymore. New URL info is on that page though for those left in the dark when the server went down on the 20th of April.

Gigglepoo

Is there a way to legally stream NBA TV? I do subscribe at home, and I can stream TNT and ESPN, but I can't find a way to stream NBA TV.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
R.I.P. Dr. Jack

LENARD!

THIS WAY THAT WAY HARDAWAY!

Heck our radio guys still use SLAMMA. Kinda crazy the influence he's had on this franchise behind the scenes both directly and indirectly. Coach Spo's known him all his life.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Pacers are legit shook cause of Mike Scott of all people.

You know you are a bad 1 seed when the Hawks are schooling you at home!

The problem with the Hawks is they live by the 3 to the max. If they go cold for any of their playoff series it's over.

But when they are hot like this they could also beat any team.

TomShoe

Banned
Hopefully this next Spurs vs. Mavs game goes better, I broke out in hives after that VC shot.

Why? Because I'm allergic to bullshit.

NoTacos

The Heat-Bobcats game is getting pretty painful to watch. The bobcats pretty much have given up at this point; the offensive fouls and turnovers are pretty sloppy.

Just saw this on Twitter.

"You really have to admire the Pacers for doing what the Clippers wouldn't over this Donald Sterling flap...and just refusing to play."

At least Bobcat fans have something to look forwards to.

@bobcats said:
Cats score 90! That means 50% off @PapaJohns all day tomorrow with code BOBCATS90. Offer applies to all participating NC & SC locations.

Top Bottom