• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

off twitter.

su2rClr.gif

LMAO

Datwheezy

Unconfirmed Member
Too little, too late. But this is the first time in a while I've seen the Pacers look like they actually give a shit about winning

What was with that Stephenson foul with 5 minutes in the 4th about? Guy fouls then goes to argue with the ref about the hawk player getting a no call on the kick. what the hell.

They aren't the same as their 2012-2013 selves, but I still cannot see Brooklyn, Atlanta, or the Wizards stopping them.

Brooklyn is 4-0 against them. Atlanta if they stay hot from 3 could beat any team in the league. Wizards who knows they seem like they are pretty good.

Pimpwerx

God dammit Heat are going to three-peat. The East is a cake walk and the West is an all out brawl.
The rest of the East is a brawl. Well, for the favorites. Only Miami is cakewalking. Odds are they'd throttle a western first round opponent the same. Charlotte actually plays defense. A west coast track meet would actually be easier for this team.

Heat got their own problems. They could be beat by one of these confident young teams.
You're carrying that flag, but I bet your money would be on Miami. A meteorite might destroy the earth tomorrow, but I wouldn't bet on it. The odds of any of the low seeds mustering a competitive series against the HEAT are really low. Of everyone this postseason, Miami has the least worries. Full health, full health and a comfortable bracket. I really feel like this season is just one big victory lap. PEACE.

The rest of the East is a brawl. Well, for the favorites. Only Miami is cakewalking. Odds are they'd throttle a western first round opponent the same. Charlotte actually plays defense. A west coast track meet would actually be easier for this team.

You're carrying that flag, but I bet your money would be on Miami. A meteorite might destroy the earth tomorrow, but I wouldn't bet on it. The odds of any of the low seeds mustering a competitive series against the HEAT are really low. Of everyone this postseason, Miami has the least worries. Full health, full health and a comfortable bracket. I really feel like this season is just one big victory lap. PEACE.
Damage control breh. Heat wont have it easy in the west lol.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
As if you would even admit that the Heat could lose in any playoffs. You didn't think they would lose to the mavs in the finals I'm sure.

Anyone can see Lebron wasn't himself that year and they still made it to the finals. The righted that course the last 2 years with 2 chips.

You guys are more delusional than Lakers fans a couple years ago. The NBA is changing and there's a lot of hungry teams out there ready to take down the Heat who don't give any fucks.

Just Lebron playing well isn't what determines the Heat success.

These playoffs! I start my new job tomorrow so that means I will only be able to watch the games on Sunday and Friday :(, debating if I should quit

Nah breh. You Gotta keep gettin dem checks. I just got given a night shift in some weekends, took anyway. Though it was an easy decision for me as I know I can still watch games thru a laptop of a coworker with a league pass. Gaf is blocked there tho lol.

Edit damn this west playoffs never disappoint

Top Bottom