• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

AcridMeat

Banned
Thank you KLAY.

Something I've noticed. Reason Curry can't get any leeway is the screens he is getting are trash. They don't even make contact with his man they just roll right away.

What the fuck was that Curry my god.

Fjordson

This is so frustrating to watch. Eternally down by 3-5 points.

This is basically the series I think. We ain't winning game 7 in LA if we win game 6.

Any NBAgaf poster or lurkers that are still straggling feel free to hit me up for the forum URL.

Had more than a few people reach out for the link. All are welcome. Don't want any long time members/lurkers left in the dark.

AcridMeat

Banned
I like posting here though, I forgot my password and can't be bothered atm.

Wow nice shot Griffin.

edit: Get Barnes out of here, he's been a clown for a fucking decade.

see5harp

I have faith that they can come back at any point, but this reminds me so much of last season against the Spurs. Without Bogut they really have no semblence of an offense. It's drive into the corner, get doubled and hope to find the open man or ISO at the top of the key for the entire game. .

Took a nap. And I just woke up. I looked at the clock and I'm like...

jI2I0wi.gif

Ughhh.

AcridMeat

Banned
Eh. Barnes is a piece of a shit, but this isn't a flagrant imo.
It wasn't. I wish they didn't review these. Just a general comment saying Barnes should be gone from the league.

Fucking KLAY GOD DAMN IT. Gifting the Clippers the ability to retain the lead. This is gonna be over in a couple minutes. Soon one of these fouls will be on Green and we'll be done for good.

This is ridiculous, Blake didn't have that kind of J last season and now he's been killing Warriors with it this series. Not Aldridge kind of money J, but still really really good.

dam you missed a good one with okc vs memphis.
Yep, didn;t even record it as I know i'm gonna be awake by the time it starts. Though I would probably have jinxed Grizz if I watched it live so i'm cool hehe.

AcridMeat

Banned
I think it's a bullshit strategy personally. Wasn't there some analytics done concluding that statistically it's the worst thing you can do?

AcridMeat

Banned
Fuck, this. Curry you have to hold onto the fucking ball. Green takes a fadeaway for no reason. UGH fuck this game.

WHAT THE FUCK IGOUDALA!?

Replay shows Curry did trip over Paul's leg, still no excuse.

Tekniqs

ahh thanks for the clarification. Was wondering why he seemed to be playing so careless on defense. Couple of borderline fouls that (rightly) wasn't called

see5harp

Does Curry know how to run off screens though? I feel like guys like Reddick and Doug McDermott are much better than Steph in that regard. Steph handles the ball way too much.

AcridMeat

Banned
Does Curry know how to run off screens though? I feel like guys like Reddick and Doug McDermott are much better than Steph in that regard. Steph handles the ball way too much.
Well he is a point guard...

I love Green. Game is hopeless but he still puts his guts on the court.

After this game I'm starting to like my friend's idea of Curry for Lillard too. Dude turns the ball over so fucking much.

see5harp

Yea he's a point guard, but not really. They run pick and roll and he's obviously not John Stockton and David Lee sure as hell ain't Karl Malone.

AcridMeat

Banned
Sure, compare him to the best P&R and true point guard in history.
Bob Cousy might be the best true point guard but not P&R

I'll ask this like I ask after every game these playoffs. Where the fuck is Ezeli?

see5harp

He's not a true point guard. When he's not handling the ball, he needs to find shots for himself which he's not doing. He had 10 turnovers this game so my bad Steph catches heat for playing shitty.

AcridMeat

Banned
When did I ever claim he was a true point guard? I'm pointing out that comparing him to the best P&R PG is absurd.

I've been on Curry's ass all playoffs, he's played like shit apart game 4.

Like what others have said I agree this is the best 1st round ever.. Not even close. #TYbasedadvancedsabermetrics

That Adam Silver though..
X4FbUTY.png
etcgN.png

EDit: Oh fuck I just saw Taj roll his ankle.

And OT will be updated tomorrow heh.

Top Bottom