• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

damn man and he probably got those tickets thinking "this is the move that will get her to like me"
mjlol.png

Haha spoke too soon. But hes still playing well tonight

Lin + Asik to Knicks plz

Keep those scrubs away from the knicks. I really don't think Melo is leaving, but if he did the knicks need to trade Melo and Felton, to the bulls for Picks, Butler, and Taj Gibson, ..... and I guess boozer....

damn man and he probably got those tickets thinking "this is the move that will get her to like me"
mjlol.png

Keep those scrubs away from the knicks. I really don't think Melo is leaving, but if he did the knicks need to trade Melo and Felton, to the bulls for Picks, Butler, and Taj Gibson, ..... and I guess boozer....

Naw keep Booze outta this team. We need a solid big man, not Tyson weak-ass-legs Chandler and a point guard. Any PG.

Its insane how much the Blazers rely on the 3. Getting bailed out all night with those

LINSANITTYYYYY

Just let Lin take over tonight

Business up front, party in the back.

Retweeted by Tony Reali
Steve Mackin ‏@steve_mackin 11m
@sportspickle once you look at this pic of Drake at the game tonight thinking that's a mullet, it cannot be unseen. pic.twitter.com/Db8VQnWlhG

Bmhb2jTIQAAkneI.jpg

Dame, Nick, and Wes were great but LA has to stay in the game and score on Howard or we will lose this series. Its bad enough that we are always fighting the refs in Portland. Have been since 1990. :'(

Daante

Anyone thinking of buying the international leaguepass broadband, i say its a solid experience.

I have bought it the past 3 years when the playoff starts, and have had ZERO PROBLEMS.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
Although I'll admit my bias as a 'dubs fan, I can't help but be less than impressed with the Clips relative to their hype.

Hell, I think the 'dubs would have already wrapped this series up 4-1 if Bogs were playing. They went from having superior rim protection to zero rim protection and are still giving the clips everything they can handle. meh.

Top Bottom