• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

TrueGrime

toomanymen513b.jpg

TrueGrime

How the fuck do you take a 'too many men' on the ice penalty with less than a fucking minute.

I think it's time for an angry nap.

So now, going back to 2012, the Rangers are 0-8 when they have an opportunity to take a 2 game lead in a series.

So fucking predictable, you knew they were gonna take their foot off the gas in this game and it showed.

UberTag

Won't be around to watch much of today's game. Hopefully the Bs can rebound.

We've lost 4 out of 5 games to the Wings.
5 out of 6 and faced with winning out at home and winning 2 out of 3 at The Joe... well, I don't like those odds.

zroid

Banned
Bruins/Wings is the only 1st round series whose result I'm completely apathetic towards. Hope to see some good hockey.

ATF487

Wish I was at the garden today, would have bought tickets but wasn't sure if I'd have anyone to go with on easter Sunday. Second hand tickets were going for as little as 100 on craigslist/120 on stubhub

I think the series is over if we lose this game though :(

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Man listening to Stephan Auger making the apology of Lucic's hit, saying he's not a recidivist and all that bullshit, what joke. I like how the interviewer asked him "Can't the Wings' player put up 5000$ so somebody will go in and hit Lucic in the balls and get away with it?", and his reply is that it's not how it works in the league, players aren't like that. Fucking idiot, glad this guy is known to be a twat.

Top Bottom