• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Sanjuro

It's a call that would be questionable in a regular season game. When you call it in the first minute or two in a postseason hockey game...it's not a great sign.

Tartar Sauce is out.

Sanjuro

OH MY HOWARD! Holllyyyyshitttttt

i6szxrLTQrOdB.gif

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Sheahan's fault for playing it back.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The worst thing about losing today is now I have to wake my ass up on Sunday morning to get to the Garden again next week. Grumble grumble

pringles

Wings looking a lot less organized in this game. Scrambling around, making questionable plays with the puck and taking penalties. Typical afternoon game.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Wings looking a lot less organized in this game. Scrambling around, making questionable plays with the puck and taking penalties. Typical afternoon game.
Pretty much. Can't see Wings winning this one. Afternoon games just fuck them up too much for whatever reason.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Time for Montreal to show teams how you do the playoffs at home. Hopefully they don't take their foot off the gas.

Lindback starting.

It was a fun playoff while it lasted :(
This is pretty surprising, but good to hear. Cooper going against the grain.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I have to point out how terrible Emrick is as an announcer.

"Great save by Howard!....I think..."

*Chara misses wide open net*--"What a save by Howard!"

Sanjuro

I have to point out how terrible Emrick is as an announcer.

"Great save by Howard!....I think..."

*Chara misses wide open net*--"What a save by Howard!"

He is really bad. I think his voice is just very familiar, so people assume he is iconic.

Top Bottom