• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Razorskin

----- ------
This was posted already I hope but if it wasn't

117rztg.gif

:dead

Embarrassing? Seems like an unimportant stat considering they reached the conference finals just 2 seasons ago.

Not really. Once they got to the conference final they were completely gassed because they couldn't close out a series early. They've been unable to take command of a series and it's cost them.

I turned the game off after the first two goals to help the team out.

My playoff curse is still in play, it seems. They've gotten three once I had to focus on family stuff! The TV will stay off for today to secure the road win.

~Kinggi~

Banned
As a Rangers fan im actually getting curious about the Avalanche now. They seem to be hot since lord ROY took control. Roy was one of my favorite childhood goalies so i may start following them im my Rangers die a painful death.

Var

As a Rangers fan im actually getting curious about the Avalanche now. They seem to be hot since lord ROY took control. Roy was one of my favorite childhood goalies so i may start following them im my Rangers die a painful death.

I want a 30 for 30 on Le Trade. Now.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Avs and Sharks are the top teams I'm rooting for out west right now (though I still think the Ducks are going to be the team to come out of the conference).

Alright, time to get back at this. Stay disciplined and we can win.

Chorus of boos as the refs hit the ice, haha.

RangersFan

they are pretty much my backup team for the playoffs. it's so fun watching such a young team be this good so soon. and all their young guys are great great team guys.

RangersFan

Avs and Sharks are the top teams I'm rooting for out west right now (though I still think the Ducks are going to be the team to come out of the conference).

Alright, time to get back at this. Stay disciplined and we can win.

Chorus of boos as the refs hit the ice, haha.

same sj and avs are the 2 teams im rooting for after the rangers. such fun teams to watch, wealth of talent.

Sanjuro

Sanjuro, is that the ticker you always complain about? Does it ever go away?

No. It is there all season long. Red Sox games are on NESN, they regularly don't have it.

Considering hockey is the biggest enhancement in the HD era out of the major four sports, losing around 10% of the screen is infuriating. The blue area at the very bottom has nothing in it either. It's there just to hold up meaningless information.

Socreges

Banned
I hate when play-by-play commentators miss excellent plays. So concerned with other trivial aspects that they basically ignore what's going on.

Top Bottom