• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

holy shit smith got trucked
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Sanjuro

Gah.

I like how NBC tries to soothe my pain by telling every story ever of players who made eye contact at the junior levels.

pringles

Sigh. Another god awful PP coming up.

At least Babcock changed the lines, Tatar-Sheahan-Jurco back together and Nyquist up with Datsyuk. Hope it stays that way.

fallout

I'm always shocked and thrilled to learn that NHL players actually existed before their NHL debut. Many, if not most, hockey players actually got their start playing hockey for other leagues!
Wowee! This information both informs and entertains!

pringles

Well we played a decent period, too bad our PP kills any momentum we ever get. Play through the 3rd without getting injured and come out with a better effort in Game 3.

Sanjuro

Well we played a decent period, too bad our PP kills any momentum we ever get. Play through the 3rd without getting injured and come out with a better effort in Game 3.

Wings don't look bad. They are definitely holding their weight in the hits category which is a bit surprising. I still didn't think the first game really said to much about the overall series too. Wings simply need smarter shots.

I really wish there was a game tomorrow. Would love a night game to finish out Marathon Monday. Either way, couple of fun days for sports!

Razorskin

----- ------
I'm always shocked and thrilled to learn that NHL players actually existed before their NHL debut. Many, if not most, hockey players actually got their start playing hockey for other leagues!

Calder, long time veteran of the NeoGAF boards did his junior year over at IGN.

Top Bottom