• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Sanjuro

Crowd reaction to the Ultimate Warrior's theme. Love it.

CHARA WARRIOR! Power of the Warrior lives in the net.

i6szxrLTQrOdB.gif
i6szxrLTQrOdB.gif
i6szxrLTQrOdB.gif
i6szxrLTQrOdB.gif

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
It'd be awesome if Babcock would try using Sproul or Ouelette next game. Just to see what they're made of. Gotta be better than Smith.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Guess the split is the really the best we could've hoped for. Man, not having Z and Ericsson in is starting to hurt. Would also be great if I heard Franzen's or Alfredsson's name more than once a game.

Sanjuro

Guess the split is the really the best we could've hoped for. Man, not having Z and Ericsson in is starting to hurt. Would also be great if I heard Franzen's or Alfredsson's name more than once a game.

Alfredsson played today? Could have fooled me.

Anyway, good game. Got a best of five series now.

Aren't they the only team in the playoffs in the NBA? Christ. The entire league parity is shit.

pringles

1st goal kinda killed us I feel. Can't give them easy ones like that.

Still glad to have a split to take back to Detroit. Predicted 7 games and still think it will be, even if the Wings will need to find ways to do a lot more offensively. Datsyuk and Helm are pretty much the only ones who have been creating things in these 2 games.

You know, I'm not even mad that they lost. Flyers are a good team and nobody thought this was gonna a push over. I'm mad because the Rangers are too predictable. I'm mad that the Rangers haven't won a game 2 at home since 94. I'm mad that the players change but this shit stays the same.

Razorskin

----- ------
You know, I'm not even mad that they lost. Flyers are a good team and nobody thought this was gonna a push over. I'm mad because the Rangers are too predictable. I'm mad that the Rangers haven't won a game 2 at home since 94. I'm mad that the players change but this shit stays the same.

Don't do it Henrik, don't do it, that mirror has a family.

Slurmer

Banned
Whats it like to have your team win a championship in your lifetime?

Top Bottom