• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

JQB7k.jpg
LOL these guys are gonna legit kill each other

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
5 of 8 series ending 2-0 after the first 2 games once the Sharks finish up this slaughter.

zroid

Banned
shit cbc is holding tomorrow's Blues/Hawks game hostage on CHEX and online again :\

edit: oh just the first half or so... until the other game ends. eh.

Except Montreal/Tampa Bay, these 0-2 series are still close.

Chicago gets to go home, try to win both. They look dominant most of the time
Dallas has looked very good and are playing at home
Kings will want to win at home and not get embarrassed I suppose

Wild will make a come back like Sonic the Hedgehog

Acid08

Banned
Except Montreal/Tampa Bay, these 0-2 series are still close.

Chicago gets to go home, try to win both. They look dominant most of the time
Dallas has looked very good and are playing at home
Kings will want to win at home and not get embarrassed I suppose

Wild will make a come back like Sonic the Hedgehog
Wild need some of that Shadow the Hedgehog badittude to climb back in.

I'm expecting the Wild to go full lockdown mode on the top line tomorrow, completely forgetting that O'Reilly and McGinn are capable of getting up in dat ass too.

That's what I think too, except they tried their trap shit when it was 1-1 and it didn't work. Suter was also out there when MacKinnon was doing work.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
TSN should have a board that counts spearings like they did for over the glass penalties a couple years back.

That's what I think too, except they tried their trap shit when it was 1-1 and it didn't work. Suter was also out there when MacKinnon was doing work.

It'll open up more opportunities for the defense to get involved too. They were shotblocking point shots like crazy and I think that changes some when the Mac line is out there in order to keep that line under wraps. Expecting some BARRIEEEEEEEE.

Wild aren't really built for trapping IMO. They might win one of the next two with that method though.

Hawks can come back if they play less like the Blues and more like the Hawks. Will be difficult without Seabrook though, and I wonder if Kane and Toews are 100%.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Was flipping through channels earlier tonight and caught the Sharks game starting in the 2nd period. Well, that was unexpected.

Top Bottom