• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Roflobear

Why are there so many nut shots this during these Yoffs? Gonna post again because it's hilarious

117rztg.gif

This gif makes me laugh whenever I see it. The outstretched arms in celebration are what get me all the time

Boston & Montreal and San Jose & Anaheim will make a pretty kick ass second round.

Fixed your post

Never played a trials game. I'm tempted to pick it up. It's either Trials, Thief, or Ground Zeros.

Don't do what he did if you do unless you want to want to hang yourself.

Thief is brokenish. It was alright. Ground Zeroes is meh and they tried way too hard to be edgy with parts of the story, imo.

Edit: I wonder if Red has a bookmarks folder for every one of every poster's posts so he can quote them later since he does it to Soc and I constantly.

Trials is great. I've played all of em and plan on finishing all tracks with the rabbit. Wsox get on my level.

I will when I pay back my various medical bills and random other shit and then I'll buy it.

And then proceed to never come close to your records. Assuming you have it on the PS4. Columnbreaker is you, right?

LA Kings ‏@LAKings
To clarify, that's 10 years after next year -- so 11 years in total of our goaltender being better than yours.
6:12 AM - 29 Jun 2012

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I FINALLY BEAT FTL!

42 hours of playtime later, and I finally made the rebel mothersship my bitch.
It's that good eh? I've been debating on grabbing it for my iPad for a while, but the $10 price tag has kept me holding back.

Giggzy

Hype is building. We can take a commanding lead tonight. It'll be the hardest game of the series though so I expect a loss

Heretic

Hype is building. We can take a commanding lead tonight. It'll be the hardest game of the series though so I expect a loss
Ducks never play good after a two day break... I'm expecting over one and a half period of sloppy hockey and possibly a two goal deficit followed by a late surge only two lose by two because of an empty net goal.

Curufinwe

Are Montreal just waiting so his price goes up as much as possible or has Subban said he won't sign a deal till after the playoffs?

Top Bottom