• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
cNj1wK2.png

Yeo talked about how he was going to play Cooke more, everyone knows what he is and what he does, no way it wasn't intentional. Real classy.

Fuck off bro. Do us all a favor and go back to fucking HF.

How about no?

I have never done anything wrong so if anything you should be the one fucking off.

FROM THE ANGLE I SAW it did not look like the Cooke hit was intentional. If you guys had a different camera angle that wasn't shown on this feed then feel free to prove me wrong. If not, shut the fuck up and go back to the game and stop bitching about me posting here.

I hope Bordeleau beats the living shit out of Cooke before this game ends. So fucking tired of that human garbage flying under the radar cause he's REFORMED and everything.
How about no?

I have never done anything wrong so if anything you should be the one fucking off.

FROM THE ANGLE I SAW it did not look like the Cooke hit was intentional. If you guys had a different camera angle that wasn't shown on this feed then feel free to prove me wrong. If not, shut the fuck up and go back to the game and stop bitching about me posting here.
Yeah please stick around and make some more homophobic remarks as well as dumb ass posts regarding a team no one here gives a fuck about anyway.

Top Bottom