• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Eh, still think Cooke tried peeling off a bit but yeah it wasn't the cleanest hit. Cooke's been good this year so far but he occasionally has some headscratching plays. See what I'm doing, 19 & 21? I'm admitting I was wrong! Holy shit!

Wild fans think hit by Wild player is clean and no one else does.

Quelle surprise.

Like I said, from what I saw it didn't look bad. I'm posting on here + unpacking + watching the game so from what I saw it looked alright. I obviously missed an angle at some point or FSN did the classic censoring/not showing certain angles like they've done in the past.

I think Fubar said something about fudge packing days ago.

Feel free to get the fuck out and take Cooke back to the backwater hick town with you.

This dumb son of a bitch, too.

lol okay. Shit Packers = homophobic now? I don't understand that at all.

_DrMario_

Here's a heart made of salt, let's all get along now.

s_s19_RTR38H0M.jpg

Curufinwe

Just reading forum comments it sounds like the refs in Columbus must have bags of cash waiting for them in in their cars. Has it been that bad?

because using a homophobic slur because someone else used it is so ironic.
be sure you use those words you hear in rap music ironically next time you come to the city.

Jesus fucking christ

Why do you insist on digging the hole deeper every single time? Isn't there a Cubs game to watch instead? Not like you gave a shit in the regular season.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Just reading forum comments it sounds like the refs in Columbus must have bags of cash waiting for them in in their cars. Has it been that bad?
Foligno skated towards Fleury after he held the puck and they gave him a unsportsmanlike conduct penalty. So yes.

Top Bottom