• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

his point is that NHL GAF is a community and it gets overrun every year (i'm guilty of this too somewhat) with people who only watch the playoffs and either know very little about hockey or are huge bandwagoners or worst of all both.

The funny thing is that he was bringing up a post in my post history to give me shit too.

MenacingFirstHydatidtapeworm.gif

KaYotiX

Banned
his point is that NHL GAF is a community and it gets overrun every year (i'm guilty of this too somewhat) with people who only watch the playoffs and either know very little about hockey or are huge bandwagoners or worst of all both.

I always forget about NHL GAF once the NFL season ends and I stop coming to the community side of GAF. Need to post more during the regular season :p

No bandwagon fan here though. I did post a little last year :)

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I always forget about NHL GAF once the NFL season ends and I stop coming to the community side of GAF. Need to post more during the regular season :p

No bandwagon fan here though. I did post a little last year :)

I don't think anybody is really serious about the bandwagon stuff. It's basically just a little hazing and some people take it too seriously.

Top Bottom