• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Razorskin

----- ------
ibp9fnlzvmjqp6j9bp3.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
HABS WINNNNN

SWEEP BABY SWEEP

broom-dance-o.gif

graphics-brooms-608407.gif

bergygmfmc.gif

FEELS SO GOOD. I love this team.

GG Zero, Tampa will be a beast next year with the experience and a healthy Bishop & Stamkos. Johnson and Palat are some amazing players, and it was nice to have a clean series with no relative cheap shots.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I'll take this lead going into the third.

Just have to be smart, keep pressure on, and play our game to wrap this up. No shenanigans.

pringles

Wings are at least trying a little bit. Looks like Julien told his team to take it easy and save some for round 2. Still, there is no way we're ever going to score more than 1 goal a game on Rask. Even 1 looks near impossible.

ZeroGravity

GG Habs-GAF. Lightning deserved a better fate than how it ended, but Montreal was the better team and deserved to win the series.

Best of luck the rest of the way.

MPW

GG Habs-GAF. Lightning deserved a better fate than how it ended, but Montreal was the better team and deserved to win the series.

habs will be knocked out in 2nd round unless a miracle happens (wings knock out bruins)

this is good progress i don't expect habs to go all the way this season

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

Refs were complete garbage all series, but at least Tampa didn't just roll over and let it happen. They'll be much better next year, this series is pretty much what happened to the Habs last year against Ottawa.

Top Bottom