• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

pringles

Such a shitty game. I see no way to win this series without a healthy defense or Zetterberg. But who knows, at least Babcock seems to have figured out that good lines are better than awful lines. We still can't score, but maybe if we don't play like shit in the 1st period of Game 4 we have a chance.

Was it? I could have sworn it was red after one of the 857 slapfights between him and cake boss

I definitely remember a different context when Habris was used (other than torches being posted)

That torch shit was so funny too, Montreal won like one game right? It did not look as cool 1/16th lit up on their website

Sanjuro

That game was just depressing. Nothing positive to even take out of it. Dominated in every facet of the game.

We've had quite a few of those games this year. You guys still put up a healthy number of shots though.

Doesn't help that nobody seems to be meshing on any single one of your lines.

Solo

B. Gallagher 3G 2A 5PTS
L. Eller 2G 3A 5PTS
P. Subban 0G 5A 5PTS
R. Bourque 3G 0A 3PTS
T. Plekanec 2G 1A 3PTS
B. Gionta 1G 2A 3PTS
T. Vanek 1G 2A 3PTS
D. Desharnais 1G 1A 2PTS
D. Weise 1G 1A 2PTS
M. Pacioretty 1G 1A 2PTS
D. Briere 1G 1A 2PTS
A. Emelin 0G 2A 2PTS
J. Gorges 0G 2A 2PTS
M. Weaver 0G 1A 1PTS
B. Prust 0G 1A 1PTS
M. Bournival 0G 1A 1PTS
F. Bouillon 0G 0A 0PTS
A. Markov 0G 0A 0PTS

#depth

UberTag

I still don't understand how you weren't there for the legend of Andy Moog.
Funny story. Andy Moog was my favorite hockey player growing up.

I've watched him play live twice... once for Boston, once for Montreal. And in both games he coughed up 6 goals and was benched.

Plus, I waited in line outside of the Centre Bell (was probably the Molson Centre at the time) for over an hour to get his autograph and he walked right past me while dozens of other guys were happily signing paraphernalia.

Clearly, I was his kryptonite. He felt nothing but DESPAIR from me.

Anthem singer so ugly

540778_original.gif

Sanjuro

Funny story. Andy Moog was my favorite hockey player growing up.

I've watched him play live twice... once for Boston, once for Montreal. And in both games he coughed up 6 goals and was benched.

Plus, I waited in line outside of the Centre Bell (was probably the Molson Centre at the time) for over an hour to get his autograph and he walked right past me while dozens of other guys were happily signing paraphernalia.

Clearly, I was his kryptonite. He felt nothing but DESPAIR from me.

Moog was the best. Also, the best NHL cover of all time.

1mBIci6.jpg

Solo

So Habs likely have at least a full week off to get healthy and ready for Boston. Hopefully that works in our favor. Long layoffs can be a double edged sword.

Sanjuro

So Habs likely have at least a full week off to get healthy and ready for Boston. Hopefully that works in our favor. Long layoffs can be a double edged sword.

Eh, I put that in the ESPN statistic category along with home/away records.

It was still foolish for some of the games to start two days prior to the other series.

Burns with a softie.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
It's a pretty big deal for guys like Prust, Markov, Moen, A.Gally, etc. Therrien has had this team 100% ready every game, I'm not worried about a long layoff.

Solo

Eh, I put that in the ESPN statistic category along with home/away records.

It was still foolish for some of the games to start two days prior to the other series.

Yep. If Bs/Wings somehow goes 7, Habs will be off for like 10 days. The fuck.

Top Bottom