• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

TrueGrime

i3rcmogtfrfwkq6kfb.gif

I understand the feels but what's the maximum time you can hold a man's hand until it becomes awkward.

Solo

habs will be knocked out in 2nd round unless a miracle happens (wings knock out bruins)

this is good progress i don't expect habs to go all the way this season

Oh lord, our resident Debbie Downer has returned.

Habs match up against the Bruins VERY well, and 90% of the time, Habs/Bs series are VERY close, even in seasons when one team has been way better than the other.

It will be a close series that could go either way.

Sanjuro

Habs match up against the Bruins VERY well, and 90% of the time, Habs/Bs series are VERY close, even in seasons when one team has been way better than the other.

Hey, fuckers. We are still in a 1-1 series. If we get to a round two, it'll probably be next month or something.

BUST OUT YO BOARDGAMES

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Paquette said he was going to make the Habs not drafting him. He was out of position on the first OT goal, and took the penalty in the last 3 mins here.

NO REGRETS.

TrueGrime

Habs and B's would be an amazing series. So much hate and discontent between those two.

Clydefrog

I understand the feels but what's the maximum time you can hold a man's hand until it becomes awkward.

That's nothing. My parents' neighbor will literally hold your hand in a vice grip for minutes while he talks to you. He expects a confirmation shake after every sentence. I always cringe when I go home for Christmas and there's a neighborhood party or something.... he's always there and always looking for a handshake.

edit: congrats, Habs!

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member

#FireMPW

Red_Man

I've got to really give Therrien credit. He's completely switched up the game plan, and has this team playing at 100%. Completely new aggressive style of playing, and they almost never let up. Massive kudos to him, nice to see him pull his head out of his ass.

Habs and B's would be an amazing series. So much hate and discontent between those two.
It's a good thing this series was Tampa was salt free, because if we end up playing the Bruins, this place is going to be 10 feet deep in salt.

TrueGrime

4 seconds. Tops.

Mandatory up and down motion might restart timer.

That's nothing. My parents' neighbor will literally hold your hand in a vice grip for minutes while he talks to you. He expects a confirmation shake after every sentence. I always cringe when I go home for Christmas and there's a neighborhood party or something.... he's always there and always looking for a handshake.

edit: congrats, Habs!

Minutes?? LOL. That's when you gotta' pull that shit back.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Yay we win in 4 so it gives more time for Boston players to.... catch the flu (but please germ god spare Rask).

Solo

Habs/Bruins, if it happens, will be the 16th playoff matchup between the two in my 31 years. That's INSANE.

#bestrivarlyinsports #bringonthe2014edition

MPW

bruins is one team i want habs to avoid

even if habs win the series, i don't think habs will have anything left after an intense series with them

hoping wings will take care of them

Red_Man

Yay we win in 4 so it gives more time for Boston players to.... catch the flu (but please germ god spare Rask).
Lots of time for Prust and A.Gally to heal which is huge.

Agreed. I'm hoping for the B's for you guys. A Habs/Wings series would blahhh. Boring maybe?
Pretty boring yea, and a Montreal radio host has said that he spoke to a bunch of Hab players and they all would prefer to play Boston over Detroit.

I don't even know why I watched that game, what a complete and utter embarrassment of a performance by this team. Would have had more fun watching grass grow. Going to be a miracle if we can win another game in this series let alone SCORE A STUPID GOAL! Let's just get the rest of the series done and the playoffs over, rather watch Holland do something stupid in the offseason, at least that would be more entertaining.

Not feelin' good about it tonight. I'm afraid it's probably over, Pickles.

I only have Stone IPA (not a bad thing) so I'm about to crack one of those.

Stone is the baseline IPA, man. Others can be better or worse, but it's always steady as a go to. You can never go wrong there.

Not feeling good about this either. Just feel outclassed all over the ice.

Top Bottom