• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

I could see Montreal besting the Bruins as well now that I think about it. I figured the Bruins were going to the finals relatively easily coming out of the east. Now that the Habs made it past the Lightning I can't help but feel there will be an upset.

Sanjuro

I could see Montreal besting the Bruins as well now that I think about it. I figured the Bruins were going to the finals relatively easily coming out of the east. Now that the Habs made it past the Lightning I can't help but feel there will be an upset.

It's still not an easy path, even through the Wings. Bruins still have that issue when it comes to goal droughts. Should be fun either way.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
849593215.gif

City of Brotherly Love.

Gotta admit the guy with the hoodie is just having a good time.

It's still not an easy path, even through the Wings. Bruins still have that issue when it comes to goal droughts. Should be fun either way.

Bruins will easily eliminate the Wings.

/Re-jinxed

That period was closer to how I imagined this series playing out. Sharks are still the superior team on the ice. Their scoring chances are significantly better than the Kings. Hoping they can grit out a win, but it's not looking pretty. At least Anze cares.

This Peanut Butter Stout is happening now. Gonna be a long night.

Acid08

Banned
That period was closer to how I imagined this series playing out. Sharks are still the superior team on the ice. Their scoring chances are significantly better than the Kings. Hoping they can grit out a win, but it's not looking pretty. At least Anze cares.

This Peanut Butter Stout is happening now. Gonna be a long night.
Yeah, that first was a classic period between these two.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Andrew Gross ‏@AGrossRecord 3m
Carcillo also smiled, laughed, asked about Philly fan reaction to him. "Nothing surprises me about the city and way people act."

Top Bottom