• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Mr.Green

So I couldn't join in for the fun since I went to Ze Cage Aux Sports with some friends tonight (which was epic) but I've done sone catching up.

Well then. I'm 2 minutes single. Huh.

Habs better win!

Sorry about your loss Solo. You don't look too down though. Fun times ahead man!

Matt Cooke should die of gonorrhea and rot in hell.

He's a perfect fit for your #%€£@$!

;-)

849593150.gif

So good

This round has been a gold mine for gifs

849593215.gif

:lol :lol :lol

This is 12 kinds of awesome.

You deserved better Bolts-GAF. With Bishop, no doubt this would have been a whole different story.

Acid08

Banned
That's a good call on Shep but Stoll getting away with so much shit is serious garbage.

Are you fucking kidding me Kopitar is allowed to hit Couture in the back?

Mii

Banned
Whistles swallowed and the refs have gone ahead and made a mess of this game. It's led to both teams non-stop tattling to get nothing, and next comes highly irresponsible hits where someone gets seriously hurt.

Fuck these refs. I hate games like these.

idk if the Shep call was the refs trying to get control of the game or them being especially sensitive to knee on knee, but shit is hitting the fan out there physically. Matter of time before things break down.

Staying with stouts, moving on to Speedway.

Acid08

Banned
Whistles swallowed and the refs have gone ahead and made a mess of this game. It's led to both teams non-stop tattling to get nothing, and next comes highly irresponsible hits where someone gets seriously hurt.

Fuck these refs. I hate games like these.
Classic Sutter hockey and the Sharks are playing right into it.

Acid08

Banned
idk if the Shep call was the refs trying to get control of the game or them being especially sensitive to knee on knee, but shit is hitting the fan out there physically. Matter of time before things break down.

Staying with stouts, moving on to Speedway.
Shep just tripped him, didn't look like a knee on knee. Toffoli went for an actual knee on knee that Couture was able to slip.

too happy. Can't last.

Shep just tripped him, didn't look like a knee on knee. Toffoli went for an actual knee on knee that Couture was able to slip.

I don't think it was knee on knee either, but I can see how from a bad angle that would be the call. Otherwise I don't know how that is called and a million other things that period aren't.

Top Bottom