• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Clydefrog

gsQiW81.gif

okay, I laughed. heheh

Mii

Banned
How does one get a job as a penalty box keeper? That old fellow in there looks like he's had a long career.

AcridMeat

Banned
How does one get a job as a penalty box keeper? That old fellow in there looks like he's had a long career.
I like to imagine they find the dullest and/or most annoying voiced guy possible as a way to make the players serving penalties to think twice.

OT D:

The ones from the Stars games are the same old guys that normally work the Allen American CHL team here in the Dallas area.. haha

Nice save there by Quick.

Hertl needs to start wearing a steel shield on top of his knees every time SJ plays LA. That way, one day not too far from now, Brown will destroy his own goddamn knee like that one gif with Bret Hart in the leafs jersey.

Mii

Banned
I've only had 3 hours sleep in the past 36 hours and I need to be awake in 6 hours.

Welp. I need to get back to the west coast.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Price has had a cold through the Tampa series, maybe explains some of his play.

I don't even hate the Kings. They were my team before the Sharks existed, and I had pretty even loyalty up until about 10 years ago.
Aside from Brown, they don't seem like a really dirty team. I like guys like Kopitar, Doughty, Quick, Voynov, etc.

Why does everyone hate the Kings? Mostly because of Brown?

For me, I'm a Ducks fan so I can't really like the Kings.

But yeah, mainly Dustin Brown and possibly Doughty? I like Kopitar as a player and same with Luc Robataille. I wouldn't boo them.

Also maybe because of Ducks-GAF being so strong.

Top Bottom