• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

ShaneB

great OT, fuck the kings.
KuGsj.gif

calder

Sweet, I'll even forgive Marleau fir stealing one of my guys goal.

Wow that sucks for voynov lol, he couldn't have deliberately deflected it in better if he tried.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
God, you could see that coming a fucking mile away. I love whenever I say shit outload, it happens in real life. As soon as the Kings didn't score after the timeout, I go, "Yeah, Sharks are winning this on some bullshit goal now". Just like it happens to Detroit. Sorry Kings fans.

Giggzy

Man, if we get by Dallas it's going to be tough as shit to win against the Shorks. I don't know if we'll have enough. Thankfully we'd have home ice.

Acid08

Banned
Kings are done. Sharks are scary, seems like it's finally destiny for them.
Plz don't. I will say, that's the kind of luck that seemed to be missing from a lot of our playoff runs in the past few years.

And that's the first time in a long time we have won in LA. FEELS FUCKIN GOOD MAN.

Saltlympics coming up on Thursday. Lifetime Cooke ban may ease that, though. I just hope Wilson is ready to go and if Hishon plays he doesn't end up with his 629,419th concussion since he was drafted.

Saltlympics coming up on Thursday. Lifetime Cooke ban may ease that, though. I just hope Wilson is ready to go and if Hishon plays he doesn't end up with his 629,419th concussion since he was drafted.

Where did you hear Hishon might play? I'd be excited to finally see that lemon play. I thought the game was tomorrow, stupid two day gap.

Interesting, I don't know if making an NHL debut in a playoff game is such a good idea. Hopefully he'll have some jump. He's good friends with O'reilly so it would be nice if he became a serviceable 3rd liner.

Kid has some skills with the puck, largely why he was drafted. His resilience is just awful though. Course, the major concussion he went through wasn't his fault or anything. He's just had a ton of other injuries along the way as well. I never saw footage of any injuries other than the concussion he had in the minors on a fucking vicious hit, but his record seems to indicate he's injury prone.

edit: Brayden McNabb is of course part of the LA King's organization with a resume like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4KChFDOrOE

Top Bottom