• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

nFTL4JZ.gif
Stupidest fucking tradition in sports

Fucking riiiiiiiiight

Johnson gets so distracted trying to cheapshot Granlund from behind that Spurgeon's silky smooth ass sneaks in there.

Aww hell yeah

I've always been "whatever" about it but trying to explain it to my gf the other day I realized how terrible it is.

Wrong, people just feel bad for the Octopi and want to return them to the water. Since Lake Erie is completely polluted, the next best thing is the Joe. Ice, water, same thing.

Yeah, I sure am salty about us owning your team the last few seasons and coming back from 3-1 in the series to shitcan your postseason hopes before you bitched enough to be moved to the Eastern Conference.

You let a team who probably shouldn't have been in the playoffs take you to game 7... that is an embarrassment in itself, sorry. We also still made the playoffs in a rebuilding year, something you aren't familiar with because you had to suck all those years to finally have a good team.

Wrong, people just feel bad for the Octopi and want to return them to the water. Since Lake Erie is completely polluted, the next best thing is the Joe. Ice, water, same thing.

You let a team who probably shouldn't have been in the playoffs take you to game 7... that is an embarrassment in itself, sorry. We also still made the playoffs in a rebuilding year, something you aren't familiar with because you had to suck all those years to finally have a good team.

Which is exactly why it's a stupid tradition, yes.

And? We beat you and went on to win the Cup. If you want to hang your hat on taking the Hawks to 7 before losing as a success, feel free.

That wasn't a slewfoot.

Must have missed the part where the playoffs were shortened and the other teams didn't play the exact same amount of games in the regular season, Arab.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Not sure if this has been answered already, but why does the NBC Avs vs Wild feed look like someone took a piss on the camera lens?

Top Bottom