• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Anybody know how much ticket prices are down in Flawrida?

We're talking about a possible spring break trip down to Miami and while I would love to hit up both the Bolts and the Cats while I'm down there I think it's only feasible for me to get Panthers tickets. Can't be more than like $100 for two decent tickets in lower bowl, right?

Don't really care who they're playing as long as it lines up with my trip.

Sanjuro

We're talking about a possible spring break trip down to Miami and while I would love to hit up both the Bolts and the Cats while I'm down there I think it's only feasible for me to get Panthers tickets. Can't be more than like $100 for two decent tickets in lower bowl, right?

Imagine a world where you get a great deal on an old woman's lightly used car.

Now, Imagine a world where her husband gives equally as little fucks about tickets.

You're golden!

Loooooooooooooooooch

117rztg.gif

pringles

This 3rd period is looking like the last 2 games. Wings can't get out of the zone and every time Lashoff and Kindl are on the ice the Bruins get a great scoring chance.

Gonna need a miracle.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
This 3rd period is looking like the last 2 games. Wings can't get out of the zone and every time Lashoff and Kindl are on the ice the Bruins get a great scoring chance.

Gonna need a miracle.
And you just know if this goes to OT, Marchand is gonna score on some shitty goal too.

Depends. Not sure on what they'll do with parking et al next season and who they are playing but it should be doable.

Tampa is about a 4hr drive from Mia through the worlds worst speed trap aka Seminole land so I would advise against it.

Imagine a world where you get a great deal on an old woman's lightly used car.

Now, Imagine a world where her husband gives equally as little fucks about tickets.

You're golden!

Haha

Depends. Not sure on what they'll do with parking et al next season and who they are playing but it should be doable.

Tampa is about a 4hr drive from Mia through the worlds worst speed trap aka Seminole land so I would advise against it.

Yeah I thought Tampa was closer than it was and really don't want to drive four hours up there unless I somehow was able to convince my gf to split the trip and have a few days in Miami and a few days in Tampa and I really, really doubt she'd be willing to do that :lol

And that sounds good about tickets. Ideally it would be a Wild game but if not I don't really care. It's a dream of mine to go to every NHL arena at some point so I'll take whatever I can get.

Haha

Yeah I thought Tampa was closer than it was and really don't want to drive four hours up there unless I somehow was able to convince my gf to split the trip and have a few days in Miami and a few days in Tampa and I really, really doubt she'd be willing to do that :lol

And that sounds good about tickets. Ideally it would be a Wild game but if not I don't really care. It's a dream of mine to go to every NHL arena at some point so I'll take whatever I can get.

Spring break? Don't go to Tampa, stay in S.FLA. Tampa is where all the displaced old people go during spring break. I'd also recommend staying in Ft. Lauderdale and just driving down during the day if you want the best bang for your buck. All depending on how much "Spring Break" you want to experience. To party the most stay as close to South beach as possible. Really anywhere in walking distance of the beach is a great time. City is a lot of fun during that time.

Spring break? Don't go to Tampa, stay in S.FLA. Tampa is where all the displaced old people go during spring break. I'd also recommend staying in Ft. Lauderdale and just driving down during the day if you want the best bang for your buck. All depending on how much "Spring Break" you want to experience. To party the most stay as close to South beach as possible. Really anywhere in walking distance of the beach is a great time. City is a lot of fun during that time.

Neither of us have been on a spring break trip so I'm not sure how it will go. I've never been east of Chicago, either.

So your recommendation would be to stay at a hotel in Ft Lauderdale and rent a car to go back and forth? That probably wouldn't be so bad. I doubt we'll be getting shit faced all that much.

I have a bottle of Hangar 24 Double IPA, a six pack of West Coast IPA, a whole lot of oatmeal raisin cookies, and an unrelenting pessimism that will most likely develop into a tumor.

I'm as ready for this as I can be.

Top Bottom