• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Acid08

Banned
Also known as Chuck E. Cheese for big kids
Yeah mostly this. They're mostly filled with ticket giving games, not so many video arcade games. Though the one near here has a SSF2T machine which is sick. And that Jurassic Park lightgun game where you sit in the Jeep that moves around.

Edit: Never tried the food there, only interested in booze at that place.

Sanjuro

Actually, speaking of get togethers. In the case we manage to move on to the next series, would any Habs fans be up for heading down to Boston for a game?

Sanjuro

Good Times was awesome

That's the name! I fucking loved that place. They had all the projectors with the sports packages. Wrestling events where you would be taking a piss next to some ex-famous wrestler in just hist briefs. Little kids there till almost last call trying to steal your tickets.

Again, trashy, but amazing.

Sanjuro

Hell yeah. I only went there once, though. Ate a shitload of pizza and played Killer Instinct 2 for the first and last time. It sucked.

I remember the prices were reasonable as fuck. I had too much beer for a bit, so got a gin and tonic which was $4 and loaded with gin. Place was spectacular.

Sanjuro

given enough salt Red_Man may come down to meet you personally with a tire iron by his side!

I'd welcome him, never sure what the guy is so hateful. Either way, it's really fun to have out of town fans to show the area and have a great night. So, I would welcome anyone.

If there could be a good crew of guys on both sides on here for a playoff meetup, that would be spectacular.

ShaneB

ip1wOgCePmDKz.gif
ip1wOgCePmDKz.gif

Acid08

Banned
Bruins are cheaters!

Also like how that one Bruin was just mystified as to why he's getting a penalty for taking a Wing down all the way down the ice.

Top Bottom