• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

AcridMeat

Banned
I'll text you~
Someone turned up the heat in this thread.
OckyiRp.gif

TrueGrime

That gif is a lie though. Kane didn't even get 20 cents back even after punching that cab driver. No way he can have 25 cents for the phone.

Man.....that's painful to watch

This whole video is gold. Holy shit. Kaner is so fucking awkward in it. Not only is he just calling out hot women in the crowd to people, Iginla shakes his hand and he just tweaks the fuck out. LOL

Tim Thomas reminds me of my buddy and Karlsson is the man. Damn that was funny to watch

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Everyone in it is so fucking awkward, that's how I imagine most Gaf meet ups going. Such awful, forced jokes. I can't handle second hand embarrassment.

Being the salthawks wasn't enough anymore so Rev came up with it and we made up avatars and shirts. Time for a new era of Hawks fans to go with our team's heel turn.

Here's us hanging out yesterday after Game 4:
jbn4SNzboqh3OM.jpg

Ah right. Forgot our team was suddenly full of cheapshotters and that they're the dirtiest team in hockey according to Don Cherry.

Everyone in it is so fucking awkward, that's how I imagine most Gaf meet ups going. Such awful, forced jokes. I can't handle second hand embarrassment.

They're just like us. Nerds

Also they're showing these behind the scene clips in front of the audience/players. That makes it even funnier

If home ice makes this much of a difference I don't really know what the fuck that means for the rest of the playoffs in the west. Whatever team makes it is going to be completely worn out by the finals.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
You can tell Karlsson thinks all his jokes are awful and is just giving him pity laughs, no wonder there are so many problems in the Sens dressing room.

If home ice makes this much of a difference I don't really know what the fuck that means for the rest of the playoffs in the west. Whatever team makes it is going to be completely worn out by the finals.

Boston is gonna sweep up the East. or should at least. It's pretty ridiculous how unbalanced the conferences are when it comes to the yoffs

Solo

Habs/Bruins? All roads have led to this.

Also, if you'd said 2 weeks ago that the only Round 1 sweep would be Montreal over Tampa, you'd have been ferociously mocked.

Cake Boss

Banned
You can tell Karlsson thinks all his jokes are awful and is just giving him pity laughs, no wonder there are so many problems in the Sens dressing room.

There was a rumor in December that Norrisson and Giggles have had a falling out, and the dressing room is basically divided into 2 now lol.

Boston doesn't have a clear path.
The Habs are their toughest match up in the East, even with Budaj in nets; Habs still beat Boston.

Flyers are Montréal's toughest match up in the East. But the Rangers seem to have solved my Flyers so the Habs will have a clearer path to the Finals.

As for the Pens, lol. Their goaltending confidence is in tatters filled with beachballs

You guys keep talking like Boston already won the series, but you don't realize we have them right where we want them. They'll figure they have this locked up, and drop their guard letting us land a killing blow of 3 straight wins. No one will see it coming!!

We suck

You guys keep talking like Boston already won the series, but you don't realize we have them right where we want them. They'll figure they have this locked up, and drop their guard letting us land a killing blow of 3 straight wins. No one will see it coming!!

We suck

At least I'm certain Detroit won't pull a Toronto.

Watched the Minnesota game last night and damn Haulas line have done great work during these home games in stopping the MacKinnons line that was in fire during Avs home games. Of course now it's again harder with Avs having the last line change advantage in next game.

Top Bottom