• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Socreges

Banned
That sounds lie a Canucks fan if I've ever heard one
thatsthejoke.jpg

You normally catch on, Rev.... playoff success must be distracting you.

[edit] Marvie confused, too. Par for the course though

So if you score a goal, and I swing at your legs while you are shooting, breaking your kneecap. No penalty?
If it's just a normal slashing penalty, then no, no penalty.

Don't start with that shit, just because we don't post here does not mean we don't watch hockey.
I'm not calling him out because he doesn't post here. I'm calling him out because he doesn't know a very common rule.

There has been a lot of confusion around rules lately. It's just what happens when the playoffs are on and people get more into the sport.

Webbie

Banned
I'm not calling him out because he doesn't post here. I'm calling him out because he doesn't know a very common rule.

I'm going to reply and i will not anymore but either way you are insulting him just because he does not know every rule? I watch all sports and i don't know all the rules so i must be a bandwagoner then?

zychi

Banned
I'm going to reply and i will not anymore but either way you are insulting him just because he does not know every rule? I watch all sports and i don't know all the rules so i must be a bandwagoner then?

It's the internet, I appreciate the backing, but no need. Everyone knows more then everyone on the internet.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
To be fair, it's a pretty standard rule. If you've watched more then a seasons worth of hockey then you should know it.

zychi

Banned
DK TO SHAW
iSErR5EPpZmC2.gif

Top Bottom