• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Marvie_3

Banned
Fuck yeah!!!!!

Frey, just to show there are no hard feelings, I made you an avatar. <3

jV5oEBjTMdVZq.png

;)

Seriously though, that was one hell of a series. GG Blues-GAF

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Hard to believe the Blues tanked out at the end of the season and playoffs like this. Hockey's a crazy game.

Know that feel, St. Louis.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Not sure how the Blues could lose 4 in a row there. Whoever comes out of the Av - Wild match up will be fodder for Chicago.

Not sure how the Blues could lose 4 in a row there. Whoever comes out of the Av - Wild match up will be fodder for Chicago.

If we get 2pts in last 6 games we're probably cleaning up a series against Minny right now. The core of this team shit the bed weeks ago.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Minnesota doesn't stand a chance but the Avs could give Chicago fits.
Meh, Av's have barely outplayed Minny, and Chicago's ability to turn it on when it matters most is unmatched. I don't think either of them would stand a chance, unless Varlamov turned into Tim Thomas circa 2011.

If we get 2pts in last 6 games we're probably cleaning up a series against Minny right now. The core of this team shit the bed weeks ago.
Unreal collapse, especially after going up 2-0. Not sure if that's on the players or the coaching staff.

Marvie_3

Banned
Meh, Av's have barely outplayed Minny, and Chicago's ability to turn it on when it matters most is unmatched. I don't think either of them would stand a chance, unless Varlamov turned into Tim Thomas circa 2011.

Unreal collapse, especially after going up 2-0. Not sure if that's on the players or the coaching staff.

He does that against the Hawks though. Colorado's speed always causes problems for the Hawks too.

Top Bottom