• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Velcro Fly

DK TO SHAW
iSErR5EPpZmC2.gif

I like this gif way more than that clapping fucking bear that is for sure

If we get Duchene back to normal and end up taking this series I think we have a chance against Chicago. They don't stifle our offense like Minnesota does.

No Barrie though and he was a thorn in Chicago's side. Though I'm more worried about getting past Minnesota now, we haven't won anything yet.

No Barrie though and he was a thorn in Chicago's side. Though I'm more worried about getting past Minnesota now, we haven't won anything yet.

I ain't terribly worried to be honest. We got ref help to win yesterday, but we also played a much better game since the Wild made their adjustments after the first two games. Out shot them even.

I ain't terribly worried to be honest. We got ref help to win yesterday, but we also played a much better game since the Wild made their adjustments after the first two games. Out shot them even.

You think you'll beat them at home? If not, game 7s are a coin toss. Kinda worrying. Same for San Jose.

You think you'll beat them at home? If not, game 7s are a coin toss. Kinda worrying. Same for San Jose.

I think a win tomorrow is possible, really depends on whether or not Yeo makes any further adjustments that we can't figure out in 60 minutes. I'm not really sure what he can do differently that would work though.

We were also a minute away from losing that game though. I'm nervous, but I think we can win as well.

We were also a minute away from losing that game though. I'm nervous, but I think we can win as well.

Sure but even if we lost I would feel the same way. The big problem was figuring out how to deal with their revised gameplan and despite the outcome win or lose yesterday we definitely played much better. A few more practices with those adjustments and I think we're fine.

Should be a great series if you guys move on, though I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't rather play the Wild. :lol

Kind of hoping you beat them after all their filthy play though.

It was really only one play, but it was a nasty one. I'm more concerned with Duchene getting to play after his hard work this season.

Top Bottom