• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

shoplifter

850185251.gif

:LOL

GWG was scored on the resulting power play too. In arena I didn't have a good angle on it but I thought it looked like he went down a little easy. After seeing it this afternoon, I'm furious.

Nothing will happen until the league starts issuing harsh suspensions for diving. Thousand dollar fines and single game suspensions aren't enough, $1000 is nothing to these guys, even on ELCs.

With all the furor over goaltender interference, they should just go back to the pre-Hull rules or disallow anyone from physically being in the crease, full stop.

jacket320

First time Attending an NHL play off game and loving the atmosphere here at American Airlines Center.
Glad it's been a good experience for you. I've only been to one and was able to see Zetterberg score a goal off his face in the WCF-which was a simultaneously awesome and soul crushing experience :p

Velcro Fly

Dallas needs to score so we can get some more fisticuffs going into game 7

Also was that Stone Cold Steve Austin's entrance theme? Hahaha Dallas I love you

Top Bottom