• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Tcbys

Banned
Great series to the Pens. The Blue Jackets took you guys far. Just came up a bit short. Good luck against the Rangers.

Signed a Die hard Blue Jackets fan.

Acid08

Banned
Great series to the Pens. The Blue Jackets took you guys far. Just came up a bit short. Good luck against the Rangers.

Signed a Die hard Blue Jackets fan.
Great series for you guys, glad that y'all got your first playoff wins in such a fun series.

kingslunk

Just tuned into the game...
antoinerage.gif

Rous is actually the nicest stars player out of all of 'em that I met tbh.

Got tons of respect even though he gets mad salty when hes on the ice.

Rous is actually the nicest stars player out of all of 'em that I met tbh.

Got tons of respect even though he gets mad salty when hes on the ice.

Would you believe Corey Perry is a soft spoken nice individual off the ice? It's true.

That whole on ice pest thing must be a Dale Hunter trait that gets passed down

Pseudo_Sam

Survives without air, food, or water
So very proud of my Jackets. But come on boys, really? You're gonna shit the bed for two periods and then give me a heart attack? And LOSE?

I don't know if one offseason will be enough time to recuperate.

Tcbys

Banned
Great series for you guys, glad that y'all got your first playoff wins in such a fun series.

Thanks. The team still needs some growing. That late game 3 collapse is what probably killed us,had they won that would of been totally different.

Tcbys

Banned
So very proud of my Jackets. But come on boys, really? You're gonna shit the bed for two periods and then give me a heart attack? And LOSE?

I don't know if one offseason will be enough time to recuperate.

I know right that was pretty bad. Also Game 5 with horrendously low SOG. 24 to 51 SOG. Cant win if you cant make attempts. That right there killed us. Bob cant block everything for an entire game. Rest of the team had to step it up.

Bsigg12

20 more tense minutes. The avs have finally figured out how to play on the road. Duchene is going to score on his spin move from the corner, it's only a matter of time.

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/850505814.gif?1398738860[IMG][/QUOTE]

Almost looks exactly like shitbag Cooke's hit. Captain bringing dat dirt.
[quote="Bsigg12, post: 109885978"]20 more tense minutes. The avs have finally figured out how to play on the road. Duchene is going to score on his spin move from the corner, it's only a matter of time.[/QUOTE]
Duchene being in the lineup has forced Minnesota to spread out way more. Second period resembled our regular season games against them very much.

Pseudo_Sam

Survives without air, food, or water
I know right that was pretty bad. Also Game 5 with horrendously low SOG. 24 to 51 SOG. Cant win if you cant make attempts. That right there killed us. Bob cant block everything for an entire game. Rest of the team had to step it up.

I would say game 5 was our worst, just a poor effort all around. Still, high hopes for the BJs next season. I'm tired of being the underdog, let's wreck some shit.

Top Bottom