• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
You just jinxed that shit. LoL.
Meh, whatever happens happens. If there was ever a series where we're going to lose a Game 7 at home, this is it.

But we could just as easily run their asses out of the building. Would be nice, right?

Warmups just getting under way.

Calamari41

41 > 38
No joke, one response to that was "Welcome to the NHL kid"

Hey that's exactly what a Kings fan told my grandmother the first time the Kings played the Ducks at the Pond back in '93. Except replace the word "kid" with the word "bitch."

Do they get a list of talking points or something?

Razorskin

----- ------
S9Ou6ZU.jpg

The closest Kessel will get to the playoffs for a while.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Everybody I've spoken to so far has been somewhere between annoyed and miserable that we actually have to be here tonight. Not exactly the most festive Game 7 atmosphere I've ever been in.

lol, glad I'm not the only one, major cravings. I haven't had one in years :/

Dude whats wrong with you
I don't even like donuts or sweet pastries like it. I baffle so many people when I say this.

but I DO like chocolate.

you too. Especially if you live in LA man

Hindsight, but maybe the Canucks would've been better off losing that series. AV fired early, team blown up? Might've avoided the scenario they're in today.

In that case maybe it was all worth it
a joke
?

anyone know how to watch the games with a comcast account? When I put on the "live feed" of Comcast Sportsnet it doesn't load

MacAttack

Go Avs, Sharks, and Flyers! No other victories will be accepted.
I'm exactly opposite for my GAF bracket to be perfect through one round.

Let me justify my picks through scientific analysis:

1. Kings because the Sharks are chokers.
2. Wild because they have awesome uni's.
3. Rangers because on paper they outclass Philly.

Browsing the 90's rap thread and some goober posted an ICP "song." My browser crashed before I could hit reply, saved me from being banned.

ICP? Really? Fuck.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Browsing the 90's rap thread and some goober posted an ICP "song." My browser crashed before I could hit reply, saved me from being banned.

ICP? Really? Fuck.
The best thing that came from ICP were the Juggallo threads a few years back, some of the funniest shit I've ever seen.

Acid08

Banned
They literally have fat chicks sitting around that you can pay to grab their tits. It's something else.
My friends and I used to joke about going to The Gathering just to take in all the craziness. We never had the balls to go through with it :lol. I think that was the year the juggalos threw their own shit at Tila Tequila.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
My friends and I used to joke about going to The Gathering just to take in all the craziness. We never had the balls to go through with it :lol. I think that was the year the juggalos threw their own shit at Tila Tequila.
I wouldn't have the balls to risk it, they went after Tom Green before I believe as well. They're their own breed.

Top Bottom