• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Chris Kreider started stick handling and taking shots today at practice. Weak shots, but shots nonetheless. Progress!

He should be in prime golf shape in no time.

px2mCU7.jpg

Just in case people forgot

Samyy

How does someone not get suspended for that?
Stupid fucking NHL, clear as hell intent to do some kind of harm/injure. Elbows him in the goddamn head.

Fuck the piece of shit Kings.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers Report ‏@rangersreport 17m

According to Elias, via the great Kenny Albert, team that has scored first has won 16 straight Game 7s.

zroid

Banned
How does someone not get suspended for that?
Stupid fucking NHL, clear as hell intent to do some kind of harm/injure. Elbows him in the goddamn head.

Fuck the piece of shit Kings.

The most damning part of it is Stoll already made the hit. He came back for a second round after Pickles was already stumbling on the boards.

"Huh, looks like I didn't quite manage to incapacitate him enough, better try again!"

Giggzy

The LA fans at my work keep berating the sharks for being a dirty team because of that Thornton knee. I then show them the stoll elbow, previous brown elbows / knees and they respond saying, "well they were dirty first and just protecting themselves".... Sigh. Such idiots I work with.

Acid08

Banned
The LA fans at my work keep berating the sharks for being a dirty team because of that Thornton knee. I then show them the stoll elbow, previous brown elbows / knees and they respond saying, "well they were dirty first and just protecting themselves".... Sigh. Such idiots I work with.
Fucking Hertl playing the puck what a dirty asshole totally deserved that knee.

Classic Dustin Brown fans

Edit: Stoll must have felt really threatened by Vlasic

Home with cheese steak supplies, tastykakes, and beer. Time to dust off the lucky jersey and get drinking!

Not today, off-season thread. Not today.

zroid

Banned
Man, a cheesesteak would be great right now.

A couple years ago I was driving down to Atlantic City for a getaway, and it was like 8 pm when we were just coming up to Philadelphia, en route. On the spur of the moment, we decided to plug the cheesesteak places into the GPS and had a "fun time" driving through downtown Philly at night. Worth it, though. :p

Acid08

Banned
Guys, pls.

pls.

Pray for me and my Rangers tonight.
Idk man. I like the Rangers players but think AV is a total loser. Jello and Var are Persona bros too so I kinda want them to be happy. But Metatron is a One Piece bro so idk. Hopefully it's a good game.

Samyy

Speaking of One Piece, I recently caught up and oh man
SABO!
I wouldn't look at that if you aren't caught up with the manga

TrueGrime

Idk man. I like the Rangers players but think AV is a total loser. Jello and Var are Persona bros too so I kinda want them to be happy. But Metatron is a One Piece bro so idk. Hopefully it's a good game.

It'll be a good game. I'm sure a fire got lit under their asses after that embarrassing performance. I'm also not a fan of AV, but the Rangers have been better with him behind the bench rather than Torts.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Alright, Zucc jersey on, still pouring outside. Time to go. This will be my third Game 7, but easily the most nervous/amped up I've been for one.

LGR!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Go Flyers.

I have them in my bracket, and McDonagh should never see past the first round for the rest of his career.

~Kinggi~

Banned
TONIGHTS A NIGHT FOR HOCKEY, im already masturbating

first ima watch my RANGERS and then im gonna watch Avalanche all while completely wasted

Per HFBoards--"Tim Peel & Chris Rooney supposedly working the game tonight. The Flyers are 1-6 when Peel refs their games"

Great.

I didn't know this was a site. Interesting stats to compile.

Top Bottom