• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

haven't been able to post here because of traveling for work and i forgot my password so i'm really late to this one but that was one fun series between the hawks and blues. I'll be curious to see what the front office ends up doing with Miller and the rest of the blues. Looking forward to the Col/Min game to see who the hawks play next, I haven't been able to watch too much of those games but what I have seen has been fun to see.

Three game sevens in one night, damn this is fun

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
L -W - L -W - L -W -L

Yuck.

Gotta wonder what this would have been like had Mason started game 1.

Ah well...

beat the Pens, please Rangers.

Draconian

Welcome to the NHL where it's perfectly legal to bowl goalies over and then score.

Avs are going to get this game handed to them on a silver platter like game 5. smh

kassatsu

Banned
wq6PT70.png

She is legit shook after that goal

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I know it's a really hard game to officiate, but at some point the NHL is going to have to address these issues.
How that's not considered goalie interference while Killorn's movement was on Callahan's goal is ridiculous. This league is a joke.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
GG Flyers-Age. Philly has been easily the most frustrating team we've played all season. What an amazing turnaround for you guys. Great series, Mason played his heart out there. Much respect.

The crowd here has already moved on to trash talking the shit out of the Penguins, lol.

Slurmer

Banned
Is this an accurate Flyers year-by-year recap?

Lose in finals while getting torn a new one by Patrick Sharp. Patrick Kane clinches the series.
Trade Carter and Richards away after season.
Pronger has career ending injury. Carter and Richards (and Gagne) win the cup.
Miss the playoffs.
Carcillo scores big goal to help defeat Philly game 7.

Top Bottom