• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Something about tripping a guy who looked like he was falling down anyway.

Bullshit call.

These refs are terrible.

Agreed, if it was the Heatley fall then no one touched him. I don't mind though that goaltender interference no-call was bad. Unless the official saw something I didn't, only saw it once.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
So that's what, the 4th goal the avs have gotten due to ref incompetence since game 5?

Agreed, if it was the Heatley fall then no one touched him. I don't mind though that goaltender interference no-call was bad. Unless the official saw something I didn't, only saw it once.

It looked like McGinn lost his footing and fell into Kuemper directly blocking him from seeing and acting against the puck.

It wasn't a blatant on purpose interference from what I saw but he was directly impeding with Kuemper's ability to play his position and thus should have been called in my opinion. But what do I know. I'm just an annoyed fan.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
It looked like McGinn lost his footing and fell into Kuemper directly blocking him from seeing and acting against the puck.

It wasn't a blatant on purpose interference from what I saw but he was directly impeding with Kuemper's ability to play his position and thus should have been called in my opinion. But what do I know. I'm just an annoyed fan.

It's not like it's an important game.

YES KOIVU

Acid08

Banned
Almost game time. For the love of fuck Sharks, please win. Even if we get swept out of the second round, just send Stoll to the golf course.

Vyroxis

Banned
Hopefully even if we lose, we keep it close like this. This series has been awesome so far, I want it to end in a testicle gripper.

Cheer for us, Hawks fans. I demand it as a payment on your debt for the favor we did you a few years ago by beating the Dallas Stars in the last game of the season and thus pushing you guys into the playoffs while also hurting our draft position by one pick.

I DEMAND IT

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
uT9y81t.jpg

laugh with me

boxter432

Cheer for us, Hawks fans. I demand it as a payment on your debt for the favor we did you a few years ago by beating the Dallas Stars in the last game of the season and thus pushing you guys into the playoffs while also hurting our draft position by one pick.

I DEMAND IT

I was in Chicago for work the last few days and it seemed more 'Hawks fans wanted to play the Avs.

Top Bottom