• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

MacAttack

I've got Sharks/LA on primarily, flipping to Avs/Wild during commercials. The former has the 3-0 collapse factor going for it.
Min-Col has been the better series and I feel obligated to watch that but I can't ignore a Shorks choke job of this magnitude.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
It did go off a Minnesota defenders stick. Anyway, they said they don't know why the call was made like that, but that's what they found. They showed video.
What are you talking about? It doesn't matter whos stick it went off, Kuemper was unable to make the save because the Avs player running into him in the blue paint.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Fata1moose: the ref apparently said to us that it was interference, but they could not call the goal off because they never called interference on the ice, even though they at first waved the goal off.

What are you talking about? It doesn't matter whos stick it went off, Kuemper was unable to make the save because the Avs player running into him in the blue paint.

So even if a penalty was called it would have been a whistle when avs had control the shot and interference happened at the same time, puck went off the Wild players stick and in. No whistle between then, I'm not saying it wasn't a bad call anyway. Just why Altitude thought it was called that way.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
So even if a penalty was called it would have been a whistle when avs had control the shot and interference happened at the same time, puck went off the Wild players stick and in. No whistle between then, I'm not saying it wasn't a bad call anyway. Just why Altitude thought it was called that way.

No. Interference means the goalife can't make a play on the puck, even in the case of aa deflection of off his teammate

Your sports network is full of BS :)

MacAttack

Yeah that was me. I outlined a Shark logo in gasoline and let that motherfucker burn for all to see!
hpZHnqs.png

I doubt you'd be able to pull that off.

What station is the avs vs wild game on in the states?
CNBC

Top Bottom