• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Nauseating.

Not like this Shorks. :(

I remember this feeling Kings-GAF. I still have a DVD rip of Game 7 somewhere.

denied Chicago/Colorado

1346512449841.jpg

Damnit, Sharks. Sorry, Acid and Acrid. :(

Chris R

Well fuck.

Played like shit all series, didn't deserve the win.

At least we're young? And have hope for the next few years?

When Montreal loses I'll probably be done watching the playoffs though, kings/blackhawks/bruins/penguins is my idea of hell on earth.

UberTag

Amazing that the Wild take out the number 1 seed. And the Kings come back from 0-3 in the series in the same exact night.
I went 6-2 in the first round. I'll take it. Not sure if anyone on GAF swept with that big Wild upset locked in.

Mii

Banned
I've got tickets for Bs-Habs tomorrow. I've got something to be happy about. Everything is going to be okay. Everything is going to be okay....

What a game.

What a fucking game.

What an entertaining series. Thanks Sharks, it was fun. But WHY did you wait until the PP was over before you pulled the goalie?

And I'm sorry Greene, you were actually pretty good today. As was the rest of the team, incredible fucking PK, but please stop taking all those penalties.

I'm not really superstitious, but I haven't changed underwear since game 4. Thank fuck that's finally over!

Top Bottom