• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
dead-shark.jpg

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Welp, the Kings are now going to be terrifying.

Welcome to our very exclusive club, SJ fans!

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Well at least this will tell all other teams: you can win 4 in a row when losing by 3.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Oh man, the Kings bandwagoners are out in full force on my Facebook page. Just imagine how much enjoyment they could have if they knew there was more than a month of hockey played in the season.

AcridMeat

Banned
Kudos to Kings for recovering and doing what needed to be done.

Please visit Joe Thornton at In-N-Out where he will now be working full time via team orders.

Clydefrog

Good series Kings-Age. Better team obviously won.

Sad Hertl :(

Good series Sharks-Age. You guys are our #1 rival in the conference and an extremely talented team. Would have been different Vlasic in, no doubt.

I didn't see the Hertl-Brown handshake... was it... a handshake?

Big-E

See that Holmgren? Mike Richards and Jeff Carter are the first players to twice come back down 0-3 to win a fucking series. You know who showed up in Game 7, they did not the sorry excuse of players you got instead of them. Congrats to Richards and Carter for always showing what a fucked up mistake Holmgren made.

Niederreiter was dumped for Cal Clutterbuck? hahahaahha

/Islanders

Wasn't too surprised to see Minnesota take it. Their goaltending is a big question mark going forward though with Kuemper hurt.

Comparing SJ to Anaheim, they're pretty similar teams. Ducks may be weaker in forward depth though. Kings have a lot of momentum too.

Top Bottom