• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

I want to punch a horse in the face

u6EEXMK.jpg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
If Rick Nash doesn't do jack they won't.

And McDonagh has looked like ass, probably still injured.

McD is definitely injured. He says he's "100%" but he betrayed his cover for that injury a couple of times in the Flyers series. It was clearly bothering him. The schedule is surely not helping his recovery either.

The accelerated schedule of this series will probably keep Kreider from being able to return this round too, if I had to guess.

Acid08

Banned
Tomorrow is a day of hockey I'm not looking forward to. I guess Wild-Hawks will be fun. Just waiting for the SoCal series to start. I want to see Perry be a Good Guy to Stoll.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Crazy game. Habs definitely had a lot of bounces go their way, but that happens. Price and Subban was great as was the Eller line. Hope Vanek and co step it up.

Giggzy

I was confident until I started reading predictions around the web. Everyone picking kings. Hopefully the SJ series took more out of them than people think!

My heart still says Ducks in 6 though. My thorough prediction: Ducks win games 1,2, 4, and 6.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Haven't played FFX in a couple weeks and I forgot everything I was doing in this damn game.

I hate that shit. I have started way too many dozens-of-hours-long games over from the start because of forgetting shit like my leveling strategy. Or, like, how the basic mechanics of the game work.

calder

I hate that shit. I have started way too many dozens-of-hours-long games over from the start because of forgetting shit like my leveling strategy. Or, like, how the basic mechanics of the game work.

Hah, that's me too. I want to go back and finish P4G after putting it down for months but I started it up last week and I can't remember what I'm doing or even how to play it at all. Saving mid-dungeon sure doesn't help.

zroid

Banned
Wow someone made a thread about Blitzball a while back and out of hundreds of negative responses I felt like I was the only one who liked it.

NHL GAF never lets me down!

Acid08

Banned
The only blitzball I've played so far was the blitzball they make you play in the story. And I'm at
Gagazet
right now so it's been a long time.

Top Bottom