• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
No, seriously, why is Malkin allowed to hit Lundqvist in the fucking mask with his stick while he's in the process of trying to corral a puck?

Alucard

Banned
Just spent the past 90 mins getting my 22-month old daughter to bed. Hope to enjoy a Pens victory with 17 minutes left in the third.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Just spent the past 90 mins getting my 22-month old daughter to bed. Hope to enjoy a Pens victory with 17 minutes left in the third.
She's that old already? I remember you talking about her just being born, time flies.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
So uh, isn't the Wild/Haawks game supposed to start on NBCSN in about 4 minutes?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
This game certainly feels like Pittsburgh is going to win. We haven't been too terribly threatening since the first period.

BY2K

Membero Americo
There's been quite a bit of talk about the racism toward Subban after last night's match. It's been reported that 17,000 tweets include some form of the "n word" and Subban combo.

Sanjuro

There's been quite a bit of talk about the racism toward Subban after last night's match. It's been reported that 17,000 tweets include some form of the "n word" and Subban combo.

Most of them are reactionary tweets to empty content. Just a stupid scenario all around, especially for outlets jumping at it.

Alucard

Banned

Racism among the lower and lower-mid classes isn't going away. Heck, it exists in the upper classes too.

Sanjuro

I like to imagine these guys have just been waiting in those positions for the past twenty minutes or so. Just waiting for NBC to give them a thumbs up.

Velcro Fly

So as someone who lives in the Chicago media market am I going to get stuck watching Pens/Rags OT? Or am I staying with this game? I'm watching with Hawks fans that don't care about the other game.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So as someone who lives in the Chicago media market am I going to get stuck watching Pens/Rags OT? Or am I staying with this game? I'm watching with Hawks fans that don't care about the other game.

They said Minnesota and Chicago would be switching to Wild-Hawks.

Draconian

Awesome. So I have to sit through who knows how much OT before I can actually watch the game I want. What a joke. Why isn't CNBC airing this game instead of the NHL Network?

Top Bottom