• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Acid08

Banned
Some of these Dallas passes are just so fucking stupid. If they're going to stand a chance they need to start playing smarter hockey and quit turning the puck over constantly.

Damn, Allen straight up crosschecked Butt's face.

kingslunk

Some of these Dallas passes are just so fucking stupid. If they're going to stand a chance they need to start playing smarter hockey and quit turning the puck over constantly.

Nemeth has only played like 8 nhl games

No penalty on the Garbutt hit. Fucking shit refs

MacAttack

giphy.gif

Quite honestly want the Stars to win this series even though I don't think it'll happen. If the Avs get through the first two rounds the last thing I want to think about is fucking Anaheim waiting around the corner.

Acid08

Banned
Quite honestly want the Stars to win this series even though I don't think it'll happen. If the Avs get through the first two rounds the last thing I want to think about is fucking Anaheim waiting around the corner.
The path the 2/3 seeds have to take to the WCF is insane.

Acid08

Banned
Oh shit that looked bad. Dallas played a sloppy game and Lehtonen wasn't great but they still hung in there. Stars are going to gain some confidence.

Derwind

Welp, Montreal is my team by default this playoffs since its the only canadian team showing up. In that spirit.

GO HABS GO!!

Vive Montréal!! Vive le Canada!!

Top Bottom